Nurses & Carers Provision
Unashamedly Traditional in Our Approach
Our services include the provision of nurses and/or carers, ranging from short daily visits to longer day duties, as well as live-in options. Our carers and nurses are hand-picked for their character and values and are expertly trained to support our clients and their families. We do this to ensure we can closely match their interests, hobbies and personality with yours so they can become the friendly faces you’ll grow to know and trust.
All care services offered at Angela Hamlin Health Care Professionals can be carried out by one of our highly skilled registered nurses. We can recommend, based on your clinical needs, whether a registered nurse may be best suited to meet your individual care requirements. Alternatively, should you wish to have care specifically delivered by a nurse, this can be provided also. Our nurses are experienced not only in providing care with a personal and holistic approach, but are also skilled in carrying out clinical tasks such as complex medication administration, wound management, and end of life care. Please contact our team for further information on how we can accommodate your specific nursing needs.
Our skilled carers are trained to carry out the following:
- Specialised dementia care
- Assistance with dressing and personal grooming
- Help with showering and washing
- Meal preparation and feeding
- Administration of non-controlled oral medications
- Collection of prescriptions
- Assistance with mobility and walking
- Light housekeeping duties
- Assistance to attend appointments, shopping or social outings.